- Arts & the Civic Agenda: A Case Study of Innovation
Organized by Michael Norris, Vice President of External Relations, Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance.
- Arts and Social Change: A New Framework for Assessing Aesthetics
Organized by Lulani Arquette, President/CEO, Native Arts and Cultures Foundation.
- Building Cultural Equity: A Tale of Two Cities
Organized by Ryan Deal, Vice President, Cultural & Community Investment, Arts & Science Council of Charlotte-Mecklenburg.
- How can Anchor Cultural Institutions Make Maximum Impact?
Organized by Susan Feder, Program Officer, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Investing in ALAANA Cultural Organizations: Reflections from the Community Leadership Project
Organized by Amy Kitchener, Executive Director, Alliance for California Traditional Arts.
- Leadership Development: Investing in Change-Makers
Organized by Caitlin Strokosch, President & CEO, National Performance Network / Visual Artists Network.
- Leveraging Grantmaker Priorities With State & Local Elected Officials
Organized by Narric Rome, Vice President of Government Affairs, Americans for the Arts.
- Movements That Matter: How Data-driven Strategies are Building Communities
Organized by San San Wong, Senior Program Officer, Barr Foundation.
- Perspectives in Place-Based Arts Engagement
Organized by Sigal Hemy, Program Officer, Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation; and Jodee Raines, Vice President of Programs, Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation.
- Teaching Artistry: From Fragmentation to Unity
Organized by Jessica Mele, Program Officer, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.