- Advancing Solutions to Critical City Challenges through Public Art
Organized by Anita Contini, Program Lead, Arts, Bloomberg Philanthropies.
- Arts Education Assessment and Grantee Capacity Building for the Greater Good
Organized by Wendy Liscow, Education Program Director, The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation.
- Building Financial Equity in Arts Organizations
Organized by Glyn Northington, Special Initiatives Director, Nonprofits Assistance Fund.
- Cracking the Readiness Code: What It Means for ALAANA Organizations
Organized by Sharnita Johnson, Program Director, The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation.
- Creating a New Framework for Arts and Culture in Rural America
Organized by Susan DuPlessis, Program Director, South Carolina Arts Commission.
- Creating Funding Opportunities for Artists with Disabilities
Organized by Beth Bienvenu, Accessibility Director, National Endowment for the Arts.
- Creative Forces: Arts Therapies in Military Healing Arts
Organized by Marete Wester, Senior Director of Arts Policy, Americans for the Arts.
- Creative Placemaking From the Community Up
Organized by Sharon LaRue, Executive Director, Kentucky Foundation for Women.
- Desegregating the American Dream: Storytelling and Social Change
Organized by Elizabeth Méndez Berry, Director, Voice, Creativity and Culture, The Nathan Cummings Foundation.
- Remaking Arts and Culture Strategies in Response to New Realities
Organized by Regina Smith, Managing Director, Arts and Culture, The Kresge Foundation.
- Way Beyond Programming: Sustainably Engaging Diverse Audiences
Organized by Stephanie Brown, Program Officer, The James Irvine Foundation.