- Addressing Disasters in 4-D: The Arts Field’s Readiness Toolkit
Organized by Mollie Quinlan-Hayes, Deputy Director and Accessibility Coordinator, South Arts.
- Arts in Medicine: Research and Practice at University of Florida Health
Organized by Grantmakers in the Arts.
- AZ Creative Aging: Building Field Infrastructure via Multisector Investment
Organized by Alex Nelson, Senior Director of Grants and Programs, Arizona Commission on the Arts.
- Building Intercultural Leadership
Organized by Maria De Leon, President & CEO, National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures.
- Capitalizing Small Cultural Organizations in Pittsburgh: A Pilot Funding Collaborative
Organized by Janet Sarbaugh, Vice President, Creativity, The Heinz Endowments.
- Co-Creating Theater Online and Off (or IRL)
Organized by Amanda Thompson, Program Officer, Arts, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
- Engaging Communities for Equitable Access to High-Quality Arts Education
Organized by Michelle Boss Barba, Program Officer for Arts & Culture, The Oregon Community Foundation.
- Holding Ourselves Accountable
Organized by Margaret M. Lioi, CEO, Chamber Music America.
- Mapping Our Assumptions
Organized by Emilya Cachapero, Director of Artistic and International Programs, Theatre Communications Group; and Moira Brennan, Executive Director, The MAP Fund, Inc.
- Racial Equity in Grantmaking for Individual Artists
Organized by Brian McGuigan, Program Director, Artist Trust.
- Research, Engagement and Cultural Planning: A New York Story
Organized by Kerry McCarthy, Program Director - Thriving Communities, The New York Community Trust; and Judilee Reed, Director - Thriving Cultures, Surdna Foundation.